Our very own Jeff Benck had the opportunity to sit down with Philip Stoten, owner and founder of SCOOP and EMSNow, to take part in a video featured on his EMS@C-Level show. During the show, Jeff provides his insight into the continuous innovation that is occurring in the electronics manufacturing services (EMS) industry and an outlook on where it’s headed. He also discusses the COVID-19 pandemic, including Benchmark’s response, explaining different ways we’ve continued to safely serve our employees and customers.
Other topics of discussion include:
- COVID-19 and its impact on the EMS and technology industries
- Benchmark’s support for customers in medical and other essential industries during the pandemic
- Jeff’s thoughts on the outlook of our industry in the short, medium, and long-term
- The impact of digital transformation
- What Benchmark is doing to ensure that our employees stay healthy, both physically and mentally
We are so grateful to have this opportunity for Jeff to talk about what’s important to Benchmark and our teams during this evolving and transformational time.
Check out the entire video below!