LEARN HOW TO MEET U.S. DOMESTIC PREFERENCE REQUIREMENTS
Access the eBook
Are you prepared to meet changing government procurement regulations for electronics?
Our Unofficial Guide to U.S. Domestic Preference Laws for Electronics covers the background information you need to start developing your Buy American, Buy America, or Tariff Agreement Act (TAA) electronics manufacturing strategy today.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
· What are the US domestic preference laws
· Which laws may apply to your government procurement efforts
· The status of the rapidly evolving landscape that accompanies these laws
· Key regulatory considerations for the industries most affected by these changes
· Suggestions to develop your domestic preference sourcing strategy