Benchmark Electronics (NYSE: BHE) is exhibiting at Booth #1046 at the 2018 IoT World Expo where we will be demonstrating our customizable precision asset tracking platform that combines a localized sensor network with accurate wireless real-time...
- Quarterly revenue of $608 million
- Quarterly operating margin of 3.0% (3.7% non-GAAP)
- Quarterly loss per share of $0.49 and non-GAAP EPS of $0.41
“Overall, performance in the first quarter was solid. Revenues were up 9% year-over-year and gross...
- Authorization to repurchase up to $250 million in common stock
- Repurchase a minimum of $100 million in 2018
- $50 million in an Accelerated Share Repurchase (ASR) Program
- Initiation of a quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share
PENANG, Malaysia, 1 March, 2018 — Benchmark Electronics (NYSE:BHE), a U.S.-based multinational engineering and manufacturing services company, today commemorated the expansion of its footprint in Malaysia with a grand opening ceremony of its third...
- Quarterly revenue of $680 million
- Quarterly operating margin of 3.4% (4.2% non-GAAP)
- Quarterly loss per share of $1.54 and non-GAAP EPS of $0.49
- Annual loss per share of $0.64 and non-GAAP EPS of $1.61
“I am extremely pleased with both our fourth...
Not too long ago, an employee at Benchmark Electronics was with his mother at Winona Health. The nurse was having difficulty finding a vein to insert an IV.