For decades the Huntsville site has been providing EMS services to commercial, aerospace, defense, networking, industrial, test, instrumentation, and computer OEMs. Since the late 1950’s Huntsville has been home to the U.S. Army’s Redstone Arsenal supporting NASA and the Marshall Space Flight Center.
Benchmark Huntsville offers a complete spectrum of services to support the full product life cycle, including: PCBA, Prototype, NPI, Production, End-of-Life Management, Materials Management, Electromechanical Assembly, System Integration, and Complete Fulfillment Services.
Facility Size: 276,000 square feet
• SMT – 0201, Fine Pitch (16 mil),
BGA, Micro BGA
• PTH – Auto Insert Capabilities
• Flying Probe, ICT, Functional Test,
ESS and System tests
• Ongoing Reliability testing
• X-Ray Laminography and Automated
• Inert Soldering (Convection Reflow,
Wave, and Robotic)
• No-Clean and Aqueous Chemistries
• Large Board Capability to 20" x 24"
• Fully automated Conformal Coating and
UV cure using UR and AR materials
• BGA and CBGA epoxy underfill and cure
• No clean and Aqueous chemistries
• DFX services
• Lead and Lead-free manufacturing
4807 Bradford Drive
Huntsville, Alabama 35805
Local: 1 256-722-6000
International: +001 256-722-6000